- Calm, Controlled Driving
- Driving with safety in mind in a calm, collected state of mind.
- Driving in a more careful and environmentally responsible way that results in safe driving, a decrease of exhaust emissions, and fuel savings.
- Extreme Air Conditioner Use
- Using the air conditioner all the time in warm weather seasons.
- Excessive Braking
- Continuously braking instead of just coasting to slow down the vehicle.
- Excessive Idling
- Allowing your vehicle to run while stopped for more than 10 seconds.
- Excessive Speeds
- Consistently driving over the speed limit.
- Excessive Use of Horn
- Honking your horn at inappropriate times.
- Jackrabbit Start
- Pressing hard on the gas pedal for quick acceleration instead of gradually applying pressure to the gas pedal when starting from a complete stop.
- Jackrabbit Stop
- Quickly braking hard instead of gradually allowing the vehicle to come to a complete stop.
Glossary terms M-Z